Hovde Group has a dedicated team of advisory professionals focused exclusively on raising capital and providing strategic capital markets advisory services to banks and thrifts.
Hovde Group offers a complete array of capital markets services ranging from origination to structuring, advising, and capital raising execution. Our professionals bring over 35 years of experience raising capital for banks, and along with that, institutional and retail relationships and expertise across the banking sector that translates in to best execution for our clients.
Our capital markets team has represented banks and thrifts across the U.S. on a variety of capital markets transactions and advisory engagements, including:
- Private placements of equity and debt
- Rights Offerings & Public Offerings
- Mutual-to-stock thrift conversions
- Trust Preferred Securities offerings (pooled and alternative placements)
- PIPE transactions
- Securities pricing and valuations
- Stock repurchases and buy-backs
- Other capital raising strategies
Hovde Group professionals have assisted clients on many successful equity and debt placements in a variety of situations from early-stage capital raises to later stage recapitalization situations. We also work with clients (including investors) to arrange and structure equity and debt placements, preferred issuances, senior lending, mezzanine debt, and subordinated and convertible debt financing.